RFID applications in the hospitals/healthcare industry are focused on patient safety (identification and medication administration), business flow management, and asset/equipment management. There have already been organizations that have started pilot RFID applications for patient and worker identification, information retrieval , access control , security and hospital equipment tracking
For healthcare organizations, RFID is the next inevitable step towards the new generation healthcare services operations and it is set to provide new efficiencies, improved services, enhanced healthcare workflow and increased patient care for organizations seeking competitive advantage
RFID Real Time Location System is the innovative and new generation patient / object / asset identification and tracking solution specifically designed to integrate with existing Hospital Information Systems (HIS)
RFID in easy vehicle identification and movement also avoids bottlenecks during emergencies in hospitals.
Aadi present specific RFID Tags that are ideal for enhanced yet cost effective services, performance and security in healthcare organizations such as Hospitals.
- Real-time and accurate identification and information system
- Increased productivity, enhanced healthcare workflow
- Reduced error-prone, paper-bound administrative processes
- Prevented patient identity mix-ups and medication errors
- Intelligent identification and administration of specimen, blood, assets and laboratory processes
- Increased patient care and satisfaction
- Reduced bottlenecks during emergencies and a conductive environmental for
patients and patient's relatives.
Aadi's patient tracking system can be installed anywhere in your facility without disruption, even in occupied patient rooms and sterile areas, offering the quickest, most economical and least disruptive real-time location system in the industry today.